Patients with gonorrhea can experience a wide range of symptoms, from significant burning pain, swelling, and discharge, to no signs of disease at all. As is true of other sexually transmitted infections, there is effective antibiotic treatment available to alleviate any discomfort and, in some cases, cure the disease. If you know or suspect that you have been exposed to this condition, it is important to get proper gonorrhea STD treatment from a qualified professional as soon as possible. Prompt treatment could help prevent further complications from this STD, as well as transmission to other partners.
Fortunately, Doctor Alexa makes it convenient and affordable to get help online through our telehealth consultations. Get diagnosed through a gonorrhea test kit and come to our medical team for a fast, appropriate prescription for gonorrhea. The good news is that this STD can be cured with the right treatment, which in most cases is a single dose of medicine to treat gonorrhea. To learn more about Doctor Alexa’s telehealth support, lab services, and getting the antibiotics used to treat gonorrhea, contact us anytime. Some symptoms are as follows:
Symptoms in Men
- Burning sensation when urinating
- white, yellow, or green discharge
- Painful and/or swollen testicles
Symptoms in Women
- Painful or burning sensation while urinating
- Increased vaginal discharge that may have foul odor
- Bleeding between periods.
- Rectal infections in both men and women may include:
- Anal itching, Soreness, and Bleeding
- Painful bowel movements