Get STD Treatment Online
Get confidential and secure treatment and test for sexually transmitted diseases. Our telehealth doctor reviews consultation and sends orders for online STD prescription medication to your pharmacy
We offer STD online treatment for common conditions including chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes trichomoniasis, syphilis, and Urethritis.
Get Tested and Treated for STDs
Sexually transmitted infections (STIs), or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), are very common, and are passed from one person to another through intimate physical contact, or through sexual activity including vaginal, oral, and anal sex. Why face the embarrassing face to face visit with your doctor? Let our online doctor provide you STI treatment online with the privacy, ease, and comfort you need. Complete the questionnaire with your symptoms and we will take care of the rest.
Get an STD prescription online, and we will send it to the pharmacy of your choice with the best medication for your condition, and keep you updated. What are you waiting on? Get treated today! Common STD we treat include, but are not limited to Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Trichomonas Syphilis, and Herpes. If you have been exposed to an unknown STD with an anonymous partner, we can treat you empirically for the most common and curable STDs. Our online doctor STD treatment and testing services are safe, secure, and discrete! We don’t share or sell personal information to third parties. When telemedicine is not the suggested option, our patients will be advised to contact their physician or seek emergency treatment at std clinic near you.
How It Works
1. Intake form
Complete a quick online intake visit form, anywhere on your phone or computer.
2. Assessment and Review
Your form is reviewed by our medical providers within 4 hours. We may contact you for additional information
3. Online Prescriptions
We send prescriptions to your selected pharmacy. if we are unable to treat, you will be issued a full refund.
Select STD Type to Start
Learn more about STDs
Gonorrhea infections is a STD caused by the bacterium Neisseria gonorrhoeae. It can be usually be cured with medication, however cases of antibiotic drug resistance are being seen ("Super Gonorrhea"). It infects both men and women. Gonorrheal infection affects the genitals, rectum, and even throat. It is very common especially among young people within the age of 15-24 years.
Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted disease. It can be transmitted during vaginal, anal, and oral sex. The use of condoms and other protective measures may reduce the chance of infection but does not eliminate it completely.
- white, yellow, or green discharge
- Painful and/or swollen testicles
- Painful or burning sensation while urinating
- Increased vaginal discharge that may have foul odor
- Painful bowel movements
Treatment – Injection or Oral antibiotic
Chlamydia is a common sexually transmitted infection (STI) that affects both men and women. It is caused by the bacteria Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia usually affects the sexual organs, but can also occur in the anus, mouth, and even eyes. Chlamydia is easily treatable when caught early. If left untreated, it may lead serious health problems such as Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) and ectopic pregnancy in women.
Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted disease. It can be transmitted during vaginal, anal, and oral sex. The use of condoms and other protective measures may reduce the chance of infection but does not eliminate it completely.
- Abnormal discharge or bleeding
- Burning sensation when urinating
- Pain (and/or bleeding) during sex
- Lower abdominal pain (pelvic pain)
- Painful swelling of the testicles (epididymitis)
Treatment - Oral Antibiotics
Trichomoniasis, “Trich”, is a very common STD caused by the protozoan parasite, Trichomonas vaginalis. Coinfection with other STDs and bacterial vaginosis is very common. Most people who have the parasite cannot tell they are infected.
Trichomoniasis is contracted by having penile-vaginal sex with someone who has the disease. The best way to prevent trichomoniasis is through consistent and correct use of condoms during all penile-vaginal sexual encounters
About 70% of infected people do not have any signs or symptoms. When trichomoniasis does cause symptoms, they can range from mild irritation to severe inflammation. Some people with symptoms gets them within 5 to 28 days after being infected. Others do not develop symptoms until much later. Symptoms can come and go.
- Abnormal Discharge from the privates,
- Itching or irritation
- Burning after urination or ejaculation
- Can range from not showing any symptoms to immediate onset of severe inflammatory disease.
- A change in vaginal discharge may be -purulent malodorous thin discharge (fishy smell), increased discharge, discharge can be clear, white, yellowish, or greenish
- Painful sex
- Redness or soreness of the genitals
Trichomoniasis can be treated with oral antibiotics.
Each consultation requires patients to complete a medical questionnaire. When telemedicine is not the suggested option, the patient will be advised to contact their physician or seek emergency treatment at their local std clinic. While completing the questionnaire, some options may prevent a patient from receiving services or treatments. Some exclusions include:
• Signs and Symptoms that demonstrates a more serious condition
• Some autoimmune illnesses or other long-term illnesses
• Excessive prescription requests
• Error in questionnaire
• Based on the provider’s discretion
We understand that events may occur beyond our control. Therefore, we provide refunds upon request under the following conditions:
- Your order has been canceled prior to prescription being sent to the pharmacy.
- We are unable to provide a treatment for your condition.
- There is an extended delay in treatment without justification by our practitioners.
- Any other refund request not meeting these requirements will be considered at the discretion of our medical providers.
Emails should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org