- We pride ourselves in safeguarding your information. We do not sell or share your information with third parties that are not directly involved in your care.
- Our doctors, medical assistants that are directly with your care at doctoralexa.com will have access to your medical and personal information as needed to complete payments, request labs, to provide follow-up care.
- Electronic transmission may be compromised at no fault of doctoralexa.com due to illegal access beyond our security precautions.
Personal health and medical data are separated by specific provisions and exemptions.
- Doctoralexa.com upholds all required regulations governing healthcare regulations which ensures that our medical records are secured.
- To keep our consumers current, data such as product and service reviews by patients are available on doctoralexa.com
When payments are submitted online, your card data is processed based on the terms of financial regulations stipulated by the government which we adhere.
Patient Access to Data
Patients can access and update their personal profile and medical record by accessing their account.
Retention of Data
Patient data will be retained as required by law for healthcare providers. This is necessary to protect both patient and provider in case of legal proceedings. Patient’s account can be disables upon request.
Your safety and privacy is our great concern. Please contact us immediately (email firstname.lastname@example.org) for any information if you feel your personal data has been compromise.
The purpose of Doctoralexa.com is to provide patients with access to health advice and treatment for specific diseases and/or ailments. Therefore, it is imperative that you provide us with accurate information. We also require you to confirm your individual identity in order to secure your personal and medical records.
How to confirm your identity:
When completing our consultation form, you will be required to submit the following:
- Full First and Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Telephone Number
- Physical and Billing Address
Additionally, you will be required to verify identify by providing an unexpired ID such as:
- Driver’s License
- State ID
Once identity has been verified, patients may update their identity any time they access the patient portal on doctoralexa.com using their email and password.
Each consultation requires patients to complete a medical questionnaire. While completing the questionnaire, some options may prevent a patient from receiving services or treatments. Some exclusions include:
- Signs and Symptoms that demonstrates a more serious condition
- Some autoimmune illnesses or other long-term illnesses
- Excessive prescription requests
- Error in questionnaire
- Based on the provider’s discretion
When telemedicine is not the suggested option, the patient will be advised to contact their physician or seek emergency treatment.