Telemedicine prescription refill service from licensed US medical professionals.
We provide online consultation needed to refill prescription at a local at a pharmacy for medication that you are already taking and also provide consultation for new prescription medications. Just complete a medical consultation with one of our licensed medical provider and get your online medication refill forwarded to a pharmacy of your choice. During the consultation, let the doctor know about any current prescriptions or other over the counter medications you are presently taking so that we can better serve you.
24/7 access to DoctorAlexa's online prescription services.
All you need is an electronic device to get access to our knowledgeable medical staff. Your assigned provider will follow up with audio/video consultation pursuant to your state requirements. Stop waiting for a convenient time to go into the doctor's office and fill a prescription online on your timetable. Our online telehealth office is open and accepting patients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via. Forget trying to get the impossible weekend appointments or the popular time slots that seem to always be taken. Refill your online prescription today.
Why get a telehealth prescription refill with DoctorAlexa?
Although your primary care provider may provide refills for the prescription, situations occur when you are unable to visit your primary care provider due to unavailability of an appointment or you need an appointment after hours. DoctorAlexa can help in those situations and provide an online prescription refills. We send the online prescription to a pharmacy of your choice after completing an two way audio/video consultation pursuant to your state requirements.. We encourage you to attach a picture of the pill bottle showing the name, dose, and directions of the medication.
Who benefits from refilling prescription medication with DoctorAlexa?
- Patients unable to reach their primary care doctor and need medication refilled as soon as possible.
- Patients who are on travel and have run out or misplaced their medication
- Anyone who wants to obtain a prescription outside the hours of their primary care provider
- Patients who work nontraditional hours and are unable to see their doctor for a prescription refill during normal business hours and are looking for the convenience to refill their medication.
How It Works
1. Intake form
Complete a quick online intake visit form, anywhere on your phone or computer.
2. Assessment and Review
Your form is reviewed by our medical providers within 1 to 4 hours. You may participate in a two audio/visual consultation pursuant to your assigned state regulations.
We send online prescriptions to your selected pharmacy. if we are unable to treat, you will be issued a full refund.
Select Refill Type
What Prescription do we and do not Refill
We do not sell or ship prescriptions. We do not prescribe or refill DEA controlled substances, muscle relaxers, hormones, or other dangerous drugs that require close supervision by medical personnel or a disease specialist. Often these providers want to follow your health closely and pre-set your refill dates. If you are unable to attach a picture, you have discontinued use for a period of time, or if the pharmacy is not located in the U.S, we will treat the refill as a new condition and initiate the medication at the recommended starting dose
- We only treat our patients when we are able meet medical standard of care. Our providers may determine that it is better for you to seek urgent medical care or in person office visit rather than use our telemedicine platform. As a result, we CANNOT guarantee that we will write you a prescription. If we can’t treat, we will issue you a full refund.
- Our medical practitioners prescribe medications to treat the specific medical conditions listed in our services. We treat these diseases based on the pre-emptive diagnoses on our intake form.
- We abide by telemedicine regulations set by different states. Depending on your location, you may need to complete an audio/video consultation.